Work will begin tomorrow morning on a bridge deck pour on I-43 southbound, between Highway 83 and Highway 164 in Waukesha County. To accommodate the pour, one southbound lane will be closed until Friday afternoon.
Please take alternate routes and allow extra time for travel.
Drivers are encouraged to stay alert and drive carefully through the work zone.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts