Work will begin tomorrow morning on a bridge deck pour on I-43 southbound, between Highway 83 and Highway 164 in Waukesha County. To accommodate the pour, one southbound lane will be closed until Friday afternoon.
Please take alternate routes and allow extra time for travel.
Drivers are encouraged to stay alert and drive carefully through the work zone.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts