A 54 year old Muskego man and a 57 year old Town of Mukwonago man have preliminary been identified as the two motorists who were taken to the hospital after a three vehicle accident occurred on Highway 59 near Highway 83 at around 6 a.m. yesterday morning, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
Investigation into the cause of the crash is ongoing, but preliminary reports indicate that Ernesto Lazo Villamil, 35, of Waukesha rear-ended the Muskego man who had been waiting to turn left in his Pontiac Grand Am near Generac. The force of Lazo Villamil's GMC Envoy hitting the Pontiac was enough to push the vehicle into on coming traffic, causing the Muskego man to collide with the Mukwonago man's Lincoln Towncar.
The Muskego man was taken by Flight for Life to Froedert Hospital where he remains in critical condition. The Mukwonago man was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital via ambulance. He has been treated and released. Lazo Villamil was not injured in the crash.
Lazo Villamil is facing charges of knowingly operating while revoked causing great bodily harm.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts