The Mukwonago High School physical education department is trying to win a $45,000 grant for a healthy school makeover of new fitness equipment through the 2012 Healthy School Makeover Contest.
The public vote will determine the top 10 finalists. Voting is open from Nov. 1 through 14. Each person is allowed to vote once per day. Vote here to help MHS provide better fitness opportunities to students.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts