The Mukwonago High School physical education department is trying to win a $45,000 grant for a healthy school makeover of new fitness equipment through the 2012 Healthy School Makeover Contest.
The public vote will determine the top 10 finalists. Voting is open from Nov. 1 through 14. Each person is allowed to vote once per day. Vote here to help MHS provide better fitness opportunities to students.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts