The Mukwonago High School physical education department is trying to win a $45,000 grant for a healthy school makeover of new fitness equipment through the 2012 Healthy School Makeover Contest.
The public vote will determine the top 10 finalists. Voting is open from Nov. 1 through 14. Each person is allowed to vote once per day. Vote here to help MHS provide better fitness opportunities to students.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts