After visiting Kimberly scored on a 95-yard drive on their first possession of the game to put the No. 1 ranked Arrowhead football team down 7-0, the Warhawks, led by a briliant performance by senior back DomTodarello and the entire defense as they scored a 31-7 come-from-behind victory over the Papermakers.
The win vaulted the Warhawks (11-0) into the state WIAA Division 1 semifinals.
AHS led 10-7 at halftime, thanks to an 8-yard touchdown run by Steve Radeztsky and 30-yard field goal by Trevor Ostling.
In the second half they scored 21 unanswered points as Todarello took over, scoring on a 25-yard run, a 13-yard run and a 79-yard run. All of those scores came in a span of 10:12.
On defense, the Warhawks got big games form Jackson Abresch, who had three intrerceptions and Billy Hirschfeld, who had three tackles for losses. Matt Seitz, Austin Fisher and Logan Rupard also chipped in with big plays.
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts