After visiting Kimberly scored on a 95-yard drive on their first possession of the game to put the No. 1 ranked Arrowhead football team down 7-0, the Warhawks, led by a briliant performance by senior back DomTodarello and the entire defense as they scored a 31-7 come-from-behind victory over the Papermakers.
The win vaulted the Warhawks (11-0) into the state WIAA Division 1 semifinals.
AHS led 10-7 at halftime, thanks to an 8-yard touchdown run by Steve Radeztsky and 30-yard field goal by Trevor Ostling.
In the second half they scored 21 unanswered points as Todarello took over, scoring on a 25-yard run, a 13-yard run and a 79-yard run. All of those scores came in a span of 10:12.
On defense, the Warhawks got big games form Jackson Abresch, who had three intrerceptions and Billy Hirschfeld, who had three tackles for losses. Matt Seitz, Austin Fisher and Logan Rupard also chipped in with big plays.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts