Project CRISS (Creating Independence through Student-owned Strategies), is a philosophy of teaching and learning adopted by the Mukwonago Area School District, which is designed to help all students read, write and learn more effectively.
Parents can learn CRISS principles and strategies in a workshop at Mukwonago High School on Monday, Nov. 12 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the library.
Interested participants are asked to RSVP to Ann Murphy at email@example.com.
Read more about CRISS strategies in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts