Project CRISS (Creating Independence through Student-owned Strategies), is a philosophy of teaching and learning adopted by the Mukwonago Area School District, which is designed to help all students read, write and learn more effectively.
Parents can learn CRISS principles and strategies in a workshop at Mukwonago High School on Monday, Nov. 12 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the library.
Interested participants are asked to RSVP to Ann Murphy at email@example.com.
Read more about CRISS strategies in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts