Project CRISS (Creating Independence through Student-owned Strategies), is a philosophy of teaching and learning adopted by the Mukwonago Area School District, which is designed to help all students read, write and learn more effectively.
Parents can learn CRISS principles and strategies in a workshop at Mukwonago High School on Monday, Nov. 12 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the library.
Interested participants are asked to RSVP to Ann Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about CRISS strategies in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts