Project CRISS (Creating Independence through Student-owned Strategies), is a philosophy of teaching and learning adopted by the Mukwonago Area School District, which is designed to help all students read, write and learn more effectively.
Parents can learn CRISS principles and strategies in a workshop at Mukwonago High School on Monday, Nov. 12 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the library.
Interested participants are asked to RSVP to Ann Murphy at email@example.com.
Read more about CRISS strategies in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts