Project CRISS (Creating Independence through Student-owned Strategies), is a philosophy of teaching and learning adopted by the Mukwonago Area School District, which is designed to help all students read, write and learn more effectively.
Parents can learn CRISS principles and strategies in a workshop at Mukwonago High School on Monday, Nov. 12 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the library.
Interested participants are asked to RSVP to Ann Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about CRISS strategies in Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts