Village of Mukwonago poll worker Bob Sockrider (right) watches as Jeff Kleiber casts his ballot.
The Village saw a steady flow of voters today as officials expect a high voter turnout for the presidential election. Voting went smoothly with few problems during the day following a big rush of morning voters. However, according to poll worker Bob Zautner, as of 6 p.m. there had been 69 spoiled ballots because of voter error.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts