Village of Mukwonago poll worker Bob Sockrider (right) watches as Jeff Kleiber casts his ballot.
The Village saw a steady flow of voters today as officials expect a high voter turnout for the presidential election. Voting went smoothly with few problems during the day following a big rush of morning voters. However, according to poll worker Bob Zautner, as of 6 p.m. there had been 69 spoiled ballots because of voter error.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts