Both Palmyra-Eagle referendum questions failed with 58-percent of voters saying no to exceeding state revenue limits to maintain educational programs compared to 42-percent voting in favor of supporting district operations and 53-percent saying no to borrowing funds for facility maintenance compared to 47-percent voting in favor of the referendum.
Watch for the complete story in the next Mukwonago Chief.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts