Both Palmyra-Eagle referendum questions failed with 58-percent of voters saying no to exceeding state revenue limits to maintain educational programs compared to 42-percent voting in favor of supporting district operations and 53-percent saying no to borrowing funds for facility maintenance compared to 47-percent voting in favor of the referendum.
Watch for the complete story in the next Mukwonago Chief.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts