Both Palmyra-Eagle referendum questions failed with 58-percent of voters saying no to exceeding state revenue limits to maintain educational programs compared to 42-percent voting in favor of supporting district operations and 53-percent saying no to borrowing funds for facility maintenance compared to 47-percent voting in favor of the referendum.
Watch for the complete story in the next Mukwonago Chief.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts