Both Palmyra-Eagle referendum questions failed with 58-percent of voters saying no to exceeding state revenue limits to maintain educational programs compared to 42-percent voting in favor of supporting district operations and 53-percent saying no to borrowing funds for facility maintenance compared to 47-percent voting in favor of the referendum.
Watch for the complete story in the next Mukwonago Chief.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts