High voter turnout was being reported throughout the Lake Country area on election night. TheVillage of Wales reported 89 percent of registered voters come out to cast a ballot in the Presidential election, 87 percent in the Village of Summit.
Despite Lake Country residents staying the course with its strong Republican support, Wisconsin went in favor of Obama and also elected Tammy Baldwin in the US Senate race against veteran Wisconsin politican Tommy Thompson.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts