High voter turnout was being reported throughout the Lake Country area on election night. TheVillage of Wales reported 89 percent of registered voters come out to cast a ballot in the Presidential election, 87 percent in the Village of Summit.
Despite Lake Country residents staying the course with its strong Republican support, Wisconsin went in favor of Obama and also elected Tammy Baldwin in the US Senate race against veteran Wisconsin politican Tommy Thompson.
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts