High voter turnout was being reported throughout the Lake Country area on election night. TheVillage of Wales reported 89 percent of registered voters come out to cast a ballot in the Presidential election, 87 percent in the Village of Summit.
Despite Lake Country residents staying the course with its strong Republican support, Wisconsin went in favor of Obama and also elected Tammy Baldwin in the US Senate race against veteran Wisconsin politican Tommy Thompson.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts