High voter turnout was being reported throughout the Lake Country area on election night. TheVillage of Wales reported 89 percent of registered voters come out to cast a ballot in the Presidential election, 87 percent in the Village of Summit.
Despite Lake Country residents staying the course with its strong Republican support, Wisconsin went in favor of Obama and also elected Tammy Baldwin in the US Senate race against veteran Wisconsin politican Tommy Thompson.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts