When you make breakfast for 24 years, it’s probably going to be pretty good.
While members of the Ixonia/Concord Explorers Club have been only making their breakfast just once a year, it’s still probably going to be pretty good.
This Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon at the Ixonia Pub, on Marietta Avenue in Ixonia, the club will be hosting its 24th annual I.C.E. Snowmobile Club Country Breakfast.
The breakfast includes eggs, eggs deluxe, pancakes, blueberry pancakes, ham, hash, hash browns, sweets, juice, milk, coffee and more.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Ixonia Pub, Loppy’s or any club member. Tickets at the door are $8.50. Breakfast for children 6 to 12 is $4 while children 5 and younger eat free.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts