When you make breakfast for 24 years, it’s probably going to be pretty good.
While members of the Ixonia/Concord Explorers Club have been only making their breakfast just once a year, it’s still probably going to be pretty good.
This Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon at the Ixonia Pub, on Marietta Avenue in Ixonia, the club will be hosting its 24th annual I.C.E. Snowmobile Club Country Breakfast.
The breakfast includes eggs, eggs deluxe, pancakes, blueberry pancakes, ham, hash, hash browns, sweets, juice, milk, coffee and more.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Ixonia Pub, Loppy’s or any club member. Tickets at the door are $8.50. Breakfast for children 6 to 12 is $4 while children 5 and younger eat free.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts