When you make breakfast for 24 years, it’s probably going to be pretty good.
While members of the Ixonia/Concord Explorers Club have been only making their breakfast just once a year, it’s still probably going to be pretty good.
This Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon at the Ixonia Pub, on Marietta Avenue in Ixonia, the club will be hosting its 24th annual I.C.E. Snowmobile Club Country Breakfast.
The breakfast includes eggs, eggs deluxe, pancakes, blueberry pancakes, ham, hash, hash browns, sweets, juice, milk, coffee and more.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Ixonia Pub, Loppy’s or any club member. Tickets at the door are $8.50. Breakfast for children 6 to 12 is $4 while children 5 and younger eat free.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts