When you make breakfast for 24 years, it’s probably going to be pretty good.
While members of the Ixonia/Concord Explorers Club have been only making their breakfast just once a year, it’s still probably going to be pretty good.
This Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon at the Ixonia Pub, on Marietta Avenue in Ixonia, the club will be hosting its 24th annual I.C.E. Snowmobile Club Country Breakfast.
The breakfast includes eggs, eggs deluxe, pancakes, blueberry pancakes, ham, hash, hash browns, sweets, juice, milk, coffee and more.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Ixonia Pub, Loppy’s or any club member. Tickets at the door are $8.50. Breakfast for children 6 to 12 is $4 while children 5 and younger eat free.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts