Oconomowoc Parent Education Network invites you to a Parent Information Night tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the OHS Little Theater (enter through doors to the Oconomowoc Arts Center) regarding "The Dark Side of the Internet"
Presenter Eric Szatkowski has been a special Agent with the Wisconsin Department of Justice/Division of Criminal Investiga-tion for 20 years. He’s currently assigned to the state’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force in Milwaukee. Since 1999, Eric has earned a reputation as one of the top officers in the nation in apprehending sexual predators of children who use the Internet and/or cell phones to seduce or exploit children.
Eric’s work has been recognized by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the United States Attor-ney’s Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. He has also provided assistance to dozens of law enforcement agencies in the area of online exploitation of children
He will be giving a presentation to intermediate students during the day.
This presentation on the digital exploitation of children in-cludes real-life examples and practical advice for anyone interested in the safety and well-being of children while online or using cell phones. Eric Szatkowski will provide a live, eye-opening demonstration of some troubling sites our children can easily visit. He will also explain how filters and monitoring software can be used to protect our children.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts