Oconomowoc Parent Education Network invites you to a Parent Information Night tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the OHS Little Theater (enter through doors to the Oconomowoc Arts Center) regarding "The Dark Side of the Internet"
Presenter Eric Szatkowski has been a special Agent with the Wisconsin Department of Justice/Division of Criminal Investiga-tion for 20 years. He’s currently assigned to the state’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force in Milwaukee. Since 1999, Eric has earned a reputation as one of the top officers in the nation in apprehending sexual predators of children who use the Internet and/or cell phones to seduce or exploit children.
Eric’s work has been recognized by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the United States Attor-ney’s Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. He has also provided assistance to dozens of law enforcement agencies in the area of online exploitation of children
He will be giving a presentation to intermediate students during the day.
This presentation on the digital exploitation of children in-cludes real-life examples and practical advice for anyone interested in the safety and well-being of children while online or using cell phones. Eric Szatkowski will provide a live, eye-opening demonstration of some troubling sites our children can easily visit. He will also explain how filters and monitoring software can be used to protect our children.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts