Oconomowoc Parent Education Network invites you to a Parent Information Night tonight from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the OHS Little Theater (enter through doors to the Oconomowoc Arts Center) regarding "The Dark Side of the Internet"
Presenter Eric Szatkowski has been a special Agent with the Wisconsin Department of Justice/Division of Criminal Investiga-tion for 20 years. He’s currently assigned to the state’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force in Milwaukee. Since 1999, Eric has earned a reputation as one of the top officers in the nation in apprehending sexual predators of children who use the Internet and/or cell phones to seduce or exploit children.
Eric’s work has been recognized by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the United States Attor-ney’s Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. He has also provided assistance to dozens of law enforcement agencies in the area of online exploitation of children
He will be giving a presentation to intermediate students during the day.
This presentation on the digital exploitation of children in-cludes real-life examples and practical advice for anyone interested in the safety and well-being of children while online or using cell phones. Eric Szatkowski will provide a live, eye-opening demonstration of some troubling sites our children can easily visit. He will also explain how filters and monitoring software can be used to protect our children.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts