A 20 year old Big Bend woman was killed after her vehicle struck a utility pole on Artesian Avenue near Scenic Dr. in Big Bend at around 12:19 a.m. this morning, according to a press release from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is still investigating the crash, but preliminary reports indicate the woman was travelling eastbound on
Artesian Avenue from Scenic Drive. Upon cresting a hill, she lost control of her vehicle, left the roadway and struck a utility pole.
Squads from the Waukesha County Sheriff’s
Department and EMS personnel from the Town of Vernon Fire Department responded to the scene where the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no power outages reported in the area because of the accident and WE Energies repaired the damaged utility pole.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts