A 20 year old Big Bend woman was killed after her vehicle struck a utility pole on Artesian Avenue near Scenic Dr. in Big Bend at around 12:19 a.m. this morning, according to a press release from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is still investigating the crash, but preliminary reports indicate the woman was travelling eastbound on
Artesian Avenue from Scenic Drive. Upon cresting a hill, she lost control of her vehicle, left the roadway and struck a utility pole.
Squads from the Waukesha County Sheriff’s
Department and EMS personnel from the Town of Vernon Fire Department responded to the scene where the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no power outages reported in the area because of the accident and WE Energies repaired the damaged utility pole.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts