A 20 year old Big Bend woman was killed after her vehicle struck a utility pole on Artesian Avenue near Scenic Dr. in Big Bend at around 12:19 a.m. this morning, according to a press release from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is still investigating the crash, but preliminary reports indicate the woman was travelling eastbound on
Artesian Avenue from Scenic Drive. Upon cresting a hill, she lost control of her vehicle, left the roadway and struck a utility pole.
Squads from the Waukesha County Sheriff’s
Department and EMS personnel from the Town of Vernon Fire Department responded to the scene where the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no power outages reported in the area because of the accident and WE Energies repaired the damaged utility pole.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts