Join the YMCA at Pabst Farms for their fifth annual Turkey Trot beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 22.
The event is a non-competitive run along the Lake Country Trail. Everyone in the community is welcome to come out for this free event, intended to remind us to be thankful for health and wellness. Distances will be marked for any length run/walk from two miles up to 8+. Join us for a fun time of pre-feast calorie burning. New this year. Consider expressing the spirit of Thanksgiving by bringing a small donation for the Strong Kids Fund, and a canned good for the Oconomowoc Food Pantry.
For more information call (262) 567-7251.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts