Join the YMCA at Pabst Farms for their fifth annual Turkey Trot beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 22.
The event is a non-competitive run along the Lake Country Trail. Everyone in the community is welcome to come out for this free event, intended to remind us to be thankful for health and wellness. Distances will be marked for any length run/walk from two miles up to 8+. Join us for a fun time of pre-feast calorie burning. New this year. Consider expressing the spirit of Thanksgiving by bringing a small donation for the Strong Kids Fund, and a canned good for the Oconomowoc Food Pantry.
For more information call (262) 567-7251.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts