Join the YMCA at Pabst Farms for their fifth annual Turkey Trot beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 22.
The event is a non-competitive run along the Lake Country Trail. Everyone in the community is welcome to come out for this free event, intended to remind us to be thankful for health and wellness. Distances will be marked for any length run/walk from two miles up to 8+. Join us for a fun time of pre-feast calorie burning. New this year. Consider expressing the spirit of Thanksgiving by bringing a small donation for the Strong Kids Fund, and a canned good for the Oconomowoc Food Pantry.
For more information call (262) 567-7251.
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts