Join the YMCA at Pabst Farms for their fifth annual Turkey Trot beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 22.
The event is a non-competitive run along the Lake Country Trail. Everyone in the community is welcome to come out for this free event, intended to remind us to be thankful for health and wellness. Distances will be marked for any length run/walk from two miles up to 8+. Join us for a fun time of pre-feast calorie burning. New this year. Consider expressing the spirit of Thanksgiving by bringing a small donation for the Strong Kids Fund, and a canned good for the Oconomowoc Food Pantry.
For more information call (262) 567-7251.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts