The Mukwonago Optimist Club will be sponsoring a “Hat and Mitten Tree” through Nov. 30. The Club is asking that community members donate hats and mittens that will be given to the local food pantries for distribution.
Area community banks will be the local drop off sites. Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 301 N. Rochester St. and 827 S. Rochester St. (Riverview) and 1010 N. Rochester St. (Parkview) and 2109 Corporate Drive, Waukesha; PyraMax Bank, 405 River Crest Court; Waukesha State Bank, 1160 N Rochester St.; Johnson Bank, 1000 Fox St.; BMO Harris Bank, NA, 730 Fox St.; Associated Bank, 707 N. Rochester St.
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts