The Mukwonago Optimist Club will be sponsoring a “Hat and Mitten Tree” through Nov. 30. The Club is asking that community members donate hats and mittens that will be given to the local food pantries for distribution.
Area community banks will be the local drop off sites. Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 301 N. Rochester St. and 827 S. Rochester St. (Riverview) and 1010 N. Rochester St. (Parkview) and 2109 Corporate Drive, Waukesha; PyraMax Bank, 405 River Crest Court; Waukesha State Bank, 1160 N Rochester St.; Johnson Bank, 1000 Fox St.; BMO Harris Bank, NA, 730 Fox St.; Associated Bank, 707 N. Rochester St.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts