The Mukwonago Optimist Club will be sponsoring a “Hat and Mitten Tree” through Nov. 30. The Club is asking that community members donate hats and mittens that will be given to the local food pantries for distribution.
Area community banks will be the local drop off sites. Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 301 N. Rochester St. and 827 S. Rochester St. (Riverview) and 1010 N. Rochester St. (Parkview) and 2109 Corporate Drive, Waukesha; PyraMax Bank, 405 River Crest Court; Waukesha State Bank, 1160 N Rochester St.; Johnson Bank, 1000 Fox St.; BMO Harris Bank, NA, 730 Fox St.; Associated Bank, 707 N. Rochester St.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts