The Mukwonago Optimist Club will be sponsoring a “Hat and Mitten Tree” through Nov. 30. The Club is asking that community members donate hats and mittens that will be given to the local food pantries for distribution.
Area community banks will be the local drop off sites. Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, 301 N. Rochester St. and 827 S. Rochester St. (Riverview) and 1010 N. Rochester St. (Parkview) and 2109 Corporate Drive, Waukesha; PyraMax Bank, 405 River Crest Court; Waukesha State Bank, 1160 N Rochester St.; Johnson Bank, 1000 Fox St.; BMO Harris Bank, NA, 730 Fox St.; Associated Bank, 707 N. Rochester St.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts