Mukwonago High School is among the top 10 finalists in the 2012 Healthy School Makeover Contest. Finalists will be judged by a jury of the contest's participating organizations to determine the grand prize winner for the $45,000 school makeover.
Judging is based on the following categories: interest in improving health/wellness, problem and solution defined, implementation opportunity, innovation and coordinated approach to school health/wellness. Winners will be announce on Dec. 10.
Go here for more information on the contest.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts