The Village of Eagle Police Department will host a Firearms Safety Class from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 1. at the Eagle Fire Department, 126 E. Main St.
This training will be conducted by Officer Ryan Brehmer, a State of Wisconsin certified firearms instructor. The four hour training course meets the requirements for those interested in applying for a concealed carry permit.
Those interested in registering must contact the Eagle Police Department at (262) 594-2400 or email@example.com. Class size is limited to the first 25 registrants. Cost is $95.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts