The Village of Eagle Police Department will host a Firearms Safety Class from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 1. at the Eagle Fire Department, 126 E. Main St.
This training will be conducted by Officer Ryan Brehmer, a State of Wisconsin certified firearms instructor. The four hour training course meets the requirements for those interested in applying for a concealed carry permit.
Those interested in registering must contact the Eagle Police Department at (262) 594-2400 or email@example.com. Class size is limited to the first 25 registrants. Cost is $95.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts