The Village of Eagle Police Department will host a Firearms Safety Class from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 1. at the Eagle Fire Department, 126 E. Main St.
This training will be conducted by Officer Ryan Brehmer, a State of Wisconsin certified firearms instructor. The four hour training course meets the requirements for those interested in applying for a concealed carry permit.
Those interested in registering must contact the Eagle Police Department at (262) 594-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Class size is limited to the first 25 registrants. Cost is $95.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts