The Village of Eagle Police Department will host a Firearms Safety Class from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 1. at the Eagle Fire Department, 126 E. Main St.
This training will be conducted by Officer Ryan Brehmer, a State of Wisconsin certified firearms instructor. The four hour training course meets the requirements for those interested in applying for a concealed carry permit.
Those interested in registering must contact the Eagle Police Department at (262) 594-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Class size is limited to the first 25 registrants. Cost is $95.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts