Black Friday shoppers at Mukwonago Wal-Mart fill the aisles as they wait for items unwrapped for the 10 p.m. sales event on Thanksgiving eve. In less than 15 minutes 110, 32-inch high definition televisions were loaded into carts from lines of shoppers that wound through the frozen food and dairy aisles of the store.
Wal-Mart sales associates said the 8 p.m. sales event packed the toy aisles of the store. By 11 p.m. checkout lines clogged the front of the store, with some extending back into sales departments.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts