Black Friday shoppers at Mukwonago Wal-Mart fill the aisles as they wait for items unwrapped for the 10 p.m. sales event on Thanksgiving eve. In less than 15 minutes 110, 32-inch high definition televisions were loaded into carts from lines of shoppers that wound through the frozen food and dairy aisles of the store.
Wal-Mart sales associates said the 8 p.m. sales event packed the toy aisles of the store. By 11 p.m. checkout lines clogged the front of the store, with some extending back into sales departments.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts