Black Friday shoppers at Mukwonago Wal-Mart fill the aisles as they wait for items unwrapped for the 10 p.m. sales event on Thanksgiving eve. In less than 15 minutes 110, 32-inch high definition televisions were loaded into carts from lines of shoppers that wound through the frozen food and dairy aisles of the store.
Wal-Mart sales associates said the 8 p.m. sales event packed the toy aisles of the store. By 11 p.m. checkout lines clogged the front of the store, with some extending back into sales departments.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts