Black Friday shoppers at Mukwonago Wal-Mart fill the aisles as they wait for items unwrapped for the 10 p.m. sales event on Thanksgiving eve. In less than 15 minutes 110, 32-inch high definition televisions were loaded into carts from lines of shoppers that wound through the frozen food and dairy aisles of the store.
Wal-Mart sales associates said the 8 p.m. sales event packed the toy aisles of the store. By 11 p.m. checkout lines clogged the front of the store, with some extending back into sales departments.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts