Kettle Moraine's boys baskebtall team improved to 2-0 Friday night by scoring a lopsided 70-49 victory over visiting Pewaukee in a nonconference game. Pewaukee fell to 1-2.
The Lasers started fast, leading 21-4 after the first period and 41-18 at halftime.
Junior Mitchell Oleson led KM with 22 points. Mike Ottusch added 15 tallies and Paul Miller had 14 points.
Pewaukee was led by Eric Lutzen with 15 points.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts