Arrowhead's girls basketball team, under first-year coach Rick Witte, won its first game of the season Friday at the Brookfield Central Thanksgiving Shootout by stopping Stevens Point, 56-49.
Sophomore Ally May led the Warhawks with 16 points and 8 rebounds.
Junior Kelly Smith chipped in with 15 points and sophomore Jenna Goulet had 10 points.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts