Arrowhead's girls basketball team, under first-year coach Rick Witte, won its first game of the season Friday at the Brookfield Central Thanksgiving Shootout by stopping Stevens Point, 56-49.
Sophomore Ally May led the Warhawks with 16 points and 8 rebounds.
Junior Kelly Smith chipped in with 15 points and sophomore Jenna Goulet had 10 points.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts