Arrowhead's girls basketball team, under first-year coach Rick Witte, won its first game of the season Friday at the Brookfield Central Thanksgiving Shootout by stopping Stevens Point, 56-49.
Sophomore Ally May led the Warhawks with 16 points and 8 rebounds.
Junior Kelly Smith chipped in with 15 points and sophomore Jenna Goulet had 10 points.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts