Tim and Lisa Traub, W309S8780 Green Acre Drive, Mukwonago, lit their annual Christmas light display on Thanksgiving and are collecting food items for the Mukwonago Food Pantry every night through New Year's night. Lights are on from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. nightly.
The display is located about a mile from Mukwonago high School, just off Highways EE and I. Donations can be placed in the red bin located behind the food pantry sign.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts