Tim and Lisa Traub, W309S8780 Green Acre Drive, Mukwonago, lit their annual Christmas light display on Thanksgiving and are collecting food items for the Mukwonago Food Pantry every night through New Year's night. Lights are on from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. nightly.
The display is located about a mile from Mukwonago high School, just off Highways EE and I. Donations can be placed in the red bin located behind the food pantry sign.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts