Tim and Lisa Traub, W309S8780 Green Acre Drive, Mukwonago, lit their annual Christmas light display on Thanksgiving and are collecting food items for the Mukwonago Food Pantry every night through New Year's night. Lights are on from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. nightly.
The display is located about a mile from Mukwonago high School, just off Highways EE and I. Donations can be placed in the red bin located behind the food pantry sign.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts