Tim and Lisa Traub, W309S8780 Green Acre Drive, Mukwonago, lit their annual Christmas light display on Thanksgiving and are collecting food items for the Mukwonago Food Pantry every night through New Year's night. Lights are on from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. nightly.
The display is located about a mile from Mukwonago high School, just off Highways EE and I. Donations can be placed in the red bin located behind the food pantry sign.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts