The Palmyra Eagle Community Band will hold its 2012 Christmas Concert on Sunday Dec. 2 at 7 p.m. at the Palmyra United Methodist Church, 122 N. 5th Street, Palmyra.
The band will be playing a variety of classic and contemporary selections including “A Classic Christmas,” “Christmas at the Movies,” “A Touch of Holiday Flute,” with Deb Gilbert, Melody Brady and Caitlin Gamble on flute. Soloists featured will be Jim Neist on trumpet, playing “The Toy Trumpet” and Ellie Hawes on alto saxophone playing “White Christmas”.
The band also will play “I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day” with narration by Gina Neist. There will be Christmas favorites such as, Jingle Bell Rock and Christmas Time is Here performed by the Kettle Moraine Blues.
The finale of the concert is a Palmyra Eagle Community Band tradition of an audience sing-along led by Yvonne Marie. The evening will be topped off with our complimentary Christmas Cookie Reception.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts