The Palmyra Eagle Community Band will hold its 2012 Christmas Concert on Sunday Dec. 2 at 7 p.m. at the Palmyra United Methodist Church, 122 N. 5th Street, Palmyra.
The band will be playing a variety of classic and contemporary selections including “A Classic Christmas,” “Christmas at the Movies,” “A Touch of Holiday Flute,” with Deb Gilbert, Melody Brady and Caitlin Gamble on flute. Soloists featured will be Jim Neist on trumpet, playing “The Toy Trumpet” and Ellie Hawes on alto saxophone playing “White Christmas”.
The band also will play “I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day” with narration by Gina Neist. There will be Christmas favorites such as, Jingle Bell Rock and Christmas Time is Here performed by the Kettle Moraine Blues.
The finale of the concert is a Palmyra Eagle Community Band tradition of an audience sing-along led by Yvonne Marie. The evening will be topped off with our complimentary Christmas Cookie Reception.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts