The Palmyra Eagle Community Band will hold its 2012 Christmas Concert on Sunday Dec. 2 at 7 p.m. at the Palmyra United Methodist Church, 122 N. 5th Street, Palmyra.
The band will be playing a variety of classic and contemporary selections including “A Classic Christmas,” “Christmas at the Movies,” “A Touch of Holiday Flute,” with Deb Gilbert, Melody Brady and Caitlin Gamble on flute. Soloists featured will be Jim Neist on trumpet, playing “The Toy Trumpet” and Ellie Hawes on alto saxophone playing “White Christmas”.
The band also will play “I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day” with narration by Gina Neist. There will be Christmas favorites such as, Jingle Bell Rock and Christmas Time is Here performed by the Kettle Moraine Blues.
The finale of the concert is a Palmyra Eagle Community Band tradition of an audience sing-along led by Yvonne Marie. The evening will be topped off with our complimentary Christmas Cookie Reception.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts