Arrowhead's boys basketball team played some tough in-your-face defense from start to finish Tuesday night and downed No. 7 ranked Wisconsin Lutheran in a nonconfernece home game, 52-44 at AHS.
Wisco only led in the game twice for a total of 69 seconds.
Kyle Keranen scored 12 points in a row for the Warhawks in the second half and finished with a game-high 16 points. Jackson Abresch chipped in with 12 tallies and Ricky Finco had 10.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts