Arrowhead's boys basketball team played some tough in-your-face defense from start to finish Tuesday night and downed No. 7 ranked Wisconsin Lutheran in a nonconfernece home game, 52-44 at AHS.
Wisco only led in the game twice for a total of 69 seconds.
Kyle Keranen scored 12 points in a row for the Warhawks in the second half and finished with a game-high 16 points. Jackson Abresch chipped in with 12 tallies and Ricky Finco had 10.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts