Arrowhead's boys basketball team played some tough in-your-face defense from start to finish Tuesday night and downed No. 7 ranked Wisconsin Lutheran in a nonconfernece home game, 52-44 at AHS.
Wisco only led in the game twice for a total of 69 seconds.
Kyle Keranen scored 12 points in a row for the Warhawks in the second half and finished with a game-high 16 points. Jackson Abresch chipped in with 12 tallies and Ricky Finco had 10.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts