Arrowhead's boys basketball team played some tough in-your-face defense from start to finish Tuesday night and downed No. 7 ranked Wisconsin Lutheran in a nonconfernece home game, 52-44 at AHS.
Wisco only led in the game twice for a total of 69 seconds.
Kyle Keranen scored 12 points in a row for the Warhawks in the second half and finished with a game-high 16 points. Jackson Abresch chipped in with 12 tallies and Ricky Finco had 10.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts