The East Troy/Mukwonago area Business Breakfast Club (BBC) will participate in Christmas events during Midnight Magic on Saturday, Dec. 1. The East Troy members of the BBC will be headquartered at the Red Door Café/JT Interiors for Santa Comes to East Troy from 5 to 8 p.m. The Mukwonago festivities will be held at The House of Insurance (on the Triangle in Mukwonago) during Midnight Magic after the parade until 9 p.m.
Bring a $5 minimum cash donation, or five paper goods or food items to either location for a free entry into two raffles during the event. The donations will be given to the East Troy Food Pantry and the Mukwonago Kitchen Kupboard Food Pantry.
BBC meets from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday, at Zeneli’s Restaurant in Mukwonago. Its mission is to enable local business professionals, who provide exceptional and ethical services, to meet regularly in order to create consistent business growth by focusing on referrals and common promotional activities. Stop in at the Red Door Café or The House of Insurance on Dec. 1 to learn more about BBC.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts