The East Troy/Mukwonago area Business Breakfast Club (BBC) will participate in Christmas events during Midnight Magic on Saturday, Dec. 1. The East Troy members of the BBC will be headquartered at the Red Door Café/JT Interiors for Santa Comes to East Troy from 5 to 8 p.m. The Mukwonago festivities will be held at The House of Insurance (on the Triangle in Mukwonago) during Midnight Magic after the parade until 9 p.m.
Bring a $5 minimum cash donation, or five paper goods or food items to either location for a free entry into two raffles during the event. The donations will be given to the East Troy Food Pantry and the Mukwonago Kitchen Kupboard Food Pantry.
BBC meets from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday, at Zeneli’s Restaurant in Mukwonago. Its mission is to enable local business professionals, who provide exceptional and ethical services, to meet regularly in order to create consistent business growth by focusing on referrals and common promotional activities. Stop in at the Red Door Café or The House of Insurance on Dec. 1 to learn more about BBC.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts