The East Troy/Mukwonago area Business Breakfast Club (BBC) will participate in Christmas events during Midnight Magic on Saturday, Dec. 1. The East Troy members of the BBC will be headquartered at the Red Door Café/JT Interiors for Santa Comes to East Troy from 5 to 8 p.m. The Mukwonago festivities will be held at The House of Insurance (on the Triangle in Mukwonago) during Midnight Magic after the parade until 9 p.m.
Bring a $5 minimum cash donation, or five paper goods or food items to either location for a free entry into two raffles during the event. The donations will be given to the East Troy Food Pantry and the Mukwonago Kitchen Kupboard Food Pantry.
BBC meets from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday, at Zeneli’s Restaurant in Mukwonago. Its mission is to enable local business professionals, who provide exceptional and ethical services, to meet regularly in order to create consistent business growth by focusing on referrals and common promotional activities. Stop in at the Red Door Café or The House of Insurance on Dec. 1 to learn more about BBC.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts