The Waukesha County Fair Association is looking for local artists to perform at the 2013 Waukesha County Fair. Media kits will be accepted now through February 1, 2013 for the 171st Fair that runs July 17 through July 21 on the Waukesha Expo Grounds.
Media kits with music samples can be submitted to the Fair Association for consideration. Please email the kit to Shari Black at email@example.com or mail it to the Fair Office: Waukesha County Fair, Attn: Shari Black, 2417 Silvernail Rd., Pewaukee, WI 53072. Media kits will be kept on file and not returned.
The Waukesha County Fair is also offering stocking stuffer advance admission tickets for the 2013 Fair now through Dec. 31. Stocking Stuffer Advance Admission tickets are available online at $4.50 for adult (regularly $9) and $2.00 for children (regularly $5).
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts