The Waukesha County Fair Association is looking for local artists to perform at the 2013 Waukesha County Fair. Media kits will be accepted now through February 1, 2013 for the 171st Fair that runs July 17 through July 21 on the Waukesha Expo Grounds.
Media kits with music samples can be submitted to the Fair Association for consideration. Please email the kit to Shari Black at email@example.com or mail it to the Fair Office: Waukesha County Fair, Attn: Shari Black, 2417 Silvernail Rd., Pewaukee, WI 53072. Media kits will be kept on file and not returned.
The Waukesha County Fair is also offering stocking stuffer advance admission tickets for the 2013 Fair now through Dec. 31. Stocking Stuffer Advance Admission tickets are available online at $4.50 for adult (regularly $9) and $2.00 for children (regularly $5).
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts