The Waukesha County Fair Association is looking for local artists to perform at the 2013 Waukesha County Fair. Media kits will be accepted now through February 1, 2013 for the 171st Fair that runs July 17 through July 21 on the Waukesha Expo Grounds.
Media kits with music samples can be submitted to the Fair Association for consideration. Please email the kit to Shari Black at email@example.com or mail it to the Fair Office: Waukesha County Fair, Attn: Shari Black, 2417 Silvernail Rd., Pewaukee, WI 53072. Media kits will be kept on file and not returned.
The Waukesha County Fair is also offering stocking stuffer advance admission tickets for the 2013 Fair now through Dec. 31. Stocking Stuffer Advance Admission tickets are available online at $4.50 for adult (regularly $9) and $2.00 for children (regularly $5).
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts