A kneeling king has been missing from the St. Pius V, Roman Catholic Church nativity in Mukwonago since last Christmas season. Church coordinator Ray Hajewski said the king was taken last year and he has not been able to find a replacement.
Contact Hajewski at email@example.com with any information on replacement figures for the nativity.
Read the full story in the Dec. 5 Chief.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts