A kneeling king has been missing from the St. Pius V, Roman Catholic Church nativity in Mukwonago since last Christmas season. Church coordinator Ray Hajewski said the king was taken last year and he has not been able to find a replacement.
Contact Hajewski at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information on replacement figures for the nativity.
Read the full story in the Dec. 5 Chief.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts