The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department, the Big Bend Police Department and the Village and Town of Mukwonago police departments, as well as other law enforcement agencies in the State of Wisconsin are partnering to provide extra patrols during the Booze and Belts campaign from Dec. 7 through 16.
Through a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation – Bureau of Transportation Safety, additional officers will be enforcing speed, seat belt, intoxicated driving, and other violations that threaten the safety of the motoring public. Police urge drivers to buckle up and don’t drink and drive.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts