The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department, the Big Bend Police Department and the Village and Town of Mukwonago police departments, as well as other law enforcement agencies in the State of Wisconsin are partnering to provide extra patrols during the Booze and Belts campaign from Dec. 7 through 16.
Through a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation – Bureau of Transportation Safety, additional officers will be enforcing speed, seat belt, intoxicated driving, and other violations that threaten the safety of the motoring public. Police urge drivers to buckle up and don’t drink and drive.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts