The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department, the Big Bend Police Department and the Village and Town of Mukwonago police departments, as well as other law enforcement agencies in the State of Wisconsin are partnering to provide extra patrols during the Booze and Belts campaign from Dec. 7 through 16.
Through a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation – Bureau of Transportation Safety, additional officers will be enforcing speed, seat belt, intoxicated driving, and other violations that threaten the safety of the motoring public. Police urge drivers to buckle up and don’t drink and drive.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts