The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department, the Big Bend Police Department and the Village and Town of Mukwonago police departments, as well as other law enforcement agencies in the State of Wisconsin are partnering to provide extra patrols during the Booze and Belts campaign from Dec. 7 through 16.
Through a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation – Bureau of Transportation Safety, additional officers will be enforcing speed, seat belt, intoxicated driving, and other violations that threaten the safety of the motoring public. Police urge drivers to buckle up and don’t drink and drive.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts