The Mukwonago High School Guidance Department will host a Financial Aid Night on Thursday, Dec. 13 from 6 to 7 p.m. at the MHS Center. A financial aid representative will provide a presentation and answer questions on the application process and other aspects of Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial aid is something that all college bound students, regardless of family income or assets, are eligible for. There are several different types including grants, subsidized loans, unsubsidized loans, and work study programs. The FAFSA application is free to fill out and submit and is available here beginning Jan. 1. Funds are dispersed based on financial need, family size, etc. but also on a first come-first served basis so it is important that parents and students fill out and file their application as close to that Jan. 1 date as possible.
Please contact Paige Patenaude at email@example.com or Donna McKonly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts