The Mukwonago High School Guidance Department will host a Financial Aid Night on Thursday, Dec. 13 from 6 to 7 p.m. at the MHS Center. A financial aid representative will provide a presentation and answer questions on the application process and other aspects of Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial aid is something that all college bound students, regardless of family income or assets, are eligible for. There are several different types including grants, subsidized loans, unsubsidized loans, and work study programs. The FAFSA application is free to fill out and submit and is available here beginning Jan. 1. Funds are dispersed based on financial need, family size, etc. but also on a first come-first served basis so it is important that parents and students fill out and file their application as close to that Jan. 1 date as possible.
Please contact Paige Patenaude at firstname.lastname@example.org or Donna McKonly at email@example.com with questions.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts