The Mukwonago High School Guidance Department will host a Financial Aid Night on Thursday, Dec. 13 from 6 to 7 p.m. at the MHS Center. A financial aid representative will provide a presentation and answer questions on the application process and other aspects of Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial aid is something that all college bound students, regardless of family income or assets, are eligible for. There are several different types including grants, subsidized loans, unsubsidized loans, and work study programs. The FAFSA application is free to fill out and submit and is available here beginning Jan. 1. Funds are dispersed based on financial need, family size, etc. but also on a first come-first served basis so it is important that parents and students fill out and file their application as close to that Jan. 1 date as possible.
Please contact Paige Patenaude at firstname.lastname@example.org or Donna McKonly at email@example.com with questions.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts