The Mukwonago High School Guidance Department will host a Financial Aid Night on Thursday, Dec. 13 from 6 to 7 p.m. at the MHS Center. A financial aid representative will provide a presentation and answer questions on the application process and other aspects of Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial aid is something that all college bound students, regardless of family income or assets, are eligible for. There are several different types including grants, subsidized loans, unsubsidized loans, and work study programs. The FAFSA application is free to fill out and submit and is available here beginning Jan. 1. Funds are dispersed based on financial need, family size, etc. but also on a first come-first served basis so it is important that parents and students fill out and file their application as close to that Jan. 1 date as possible.
Please contact Paige Patenaude at email@example.com or Donna McKonly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts