The Eagle Business Association is sponsoring a Winter Hayride for a Canned Good on Friday, Dec. 14 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. One canned good per person.
The pantry is in need of food items that would be appropriate to fill baskets for a holiday meal like cranberries, yams, stuffing mixes, muffin mixes, green beans, Frehcn onions, cream of mushroom soup etc.
The hay wagon loading zone is at Response Realtors parking lot next to the gazebo in the Village of Eagle.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts