The Eagle Business Association is sponsoring a Winter Hayride for a Canned Good on Friday, Dec. 14 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. One canned good per person.
The pantry is in need of food items that would be appropriate to fill baskets for a holiday meal like cranberries, yams, stuffing mixes, muffin mixes, green beans, Frehcn onions, cream of mushroom soup etc.
The hay wagon loading zone is at Response Realtors parking lot next to the gazebo in the Village of Eagle.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts