The Eagle Business Association is sponsoring a Winter Hayride for a Canned Good on Friday, Dec. 14 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. One canned good per person.
The pantry is in need of food items that would be appropriate to fill baskets for a holiday meal like cranberries, yams, stuffing mixes, muffin mixes, green beans, Frehcn onions, cream of mushroom soup etc.
The hay wagon loading zone is at Response Realtors parking lot next to the gazebo in the Village of Eagle.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts