Donations have already begun to come in for the final week of theYule Feed Families food drive, which ends Dec. 20 at Mukwonago and Lake Country Publications.
There is still time to help Mukwonago Publications feed families in the Mukwonago area. Bring your donations to our office at 11 N. Rochester St., Suite 3, during regular business hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday.
Checks should be written out to the food pantry of choice, either the Mukwonago Food Pantry at 325 Eagle Lake Ave., or the Kitchen Kupboard Food Pantry housed in Mount Olive Church at 211 Main St.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts