Donations have already begun to come in for the final week of theYule Feed Families food drive, which ends Dec. 20 at Mukwonago and Lake Country Publications.
There is still time to help Mukwonago Publications feed families in the Mukwonago area. Bring your donations to our office at 11 N. Rochester St., Suite 3, during regular business hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday.
Checks should be written out to the food pantry of choice, either the Mukwonago Food Pantry at 325 Eagle Lake Ave., or the Kitchen Kupboard Food Pantry housed in Mount Olive Church at 211 Main St.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts