Donations have already begun to come in for the final week of theYule Feed Families food drive, which ends Dec. 20 at Mukwonago and Lake Country Publications.
There is still time to help Mukwonago Publications feed families in the Mukwonago area. Bring your donations to our office at 11 N. Rochester St., Suite 3, during regular business hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday.
Checks should be written out to the food pantry of choice, either the Mukwonago Food Pantry at 325 Eagle Lake Ave., or the Kitchen Kupboard Food Pantry housed in Mount Olive Church at 211 Main St.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts