Donations have already begun to come in for the final week of theYule Feed Families food drive, which ends Dec. 20 at Mukwonago and Lake Country Publications.
There is still time to help Mukwonago Publications feed families in the Mukwonago area. Bring your donations to our office at 11 N. Rochester St., Suite 3, during regular business hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday.
Checks should be written out to the food pantry of choice, either the Mukwonago Food Pantry at 325 Eagle Lake Ave., or the Kitchen Kupboard Food Pantry housed in Mount Olive Church at 211 Main St.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts