Crossing Elmbrook Church off as an option for a venue after using the facility for graduation was deemed unconstitutional earlier this year resulted in months of searching for Mukwonago High School.
Following several guiding criteria to whittle down a list of 10 facilities as options, lead a district graduation committee to propose Miller Park as the site of the 2013 MHS graduation ceremony at Monday’s school board meeting. Since Miller Park is not available on June 9, the original date planned for MHS graduation, the ceremony was moved up to Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 3 p.m.
Read the complete story in Wendesday's Muwonago Chief.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts