Crossing Elmbrook Church off as an option for a venue after using the facility for graduation was deemed unconstitutional earlier this year resulted in months of searching for Mukwonago High School.
Following several guiding criteria to whittle down a list of 10 facilities as options, lead a district graduation committee to propose Miller Park as the site of the 2013 MHS graduation ceremony at Monday’s school board meeting. Since Miller Park is not available on June 9, the original date planned for MHS graduation, the ceremony was moved up to Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 3 p.m.
Read the complete story in Wendesday's Muwonago Chief.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts