Crossing Elmbrook Church off as an option for a venue after using the facility for graduation was deemed unconstitutional earlier this year resulted in months of searching for Mukwonago High School.
Following several guiding criteria to whittle down a list of 10 facilities as options, lead a district graduation committee to propose Miller Park as the site of the 2013 MHS graduation ceremony at Monday’s school board meeting. Since Miller Park is not available on June 9, the original date planned for MHS graduation, the ceremony was moved up to Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 3 p.m.
Read the complete story in Wendesday's Muwonago Chief.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts