Plans for a first floor fitness center at Mukwonago High School move forward after gaining unanimous approval from the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education on Monday night.
Construction on the fitness center will start after the last day of school in June, in order to be completed for the beginning of the 2013-14 school year.
The project will be a tremendous boost to the new MHS fitness-based curriculum where almost 500 students are currently enrolled, MHS physical education teacher Jim Essman said.
"This will affect every kid," said Essman.
Watch for a complete story on the MHS fitness center in an upcoming issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts