Plans for a first floor fitness center at Mukwonago High School move forward after gaining unanimous approval from the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education on Monday night.
Construction on the fitness center will start after the last day of school in June, in order to be completed for the beginning of the 2013-14 school year.
The project will be a tremendous boost to the new MHS fitness-based curriculum where almost 500 students are currently enrolled, MHS physical education teacher Jim Essman said.
"This will affect every kid," said Essman.
Watch for a complete story on the MHS fitness center in an upcoming issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts