Plans for a first floor fitness center at Mukwonago High School move forward after gaining unanimous approval from the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education on Monday night.
Construction on the fitness center will start after the last day of school in June, in order to be completed for the beginning of the 2013-14 school year.
The project will be a tremendous boost to the new MHS fitness-based curriculum where almost 500 students are currently enrolled, MHS physical education teacher Jim Essman said.
"This will affect every kid," said Essman.
Watch for a complete story on the MHS fitness center in an upcoming issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts