On Dec. 14 Gerry Lycholat of Knutson Bros II, LLC was sworn in as President of the Lakeland Builders Association for the year “2013” by a Senior Officer of the Wisconsin Builders Association, Brandon Bartow.
Lycholat has served on many committees both at the state and local levels and is currently co-chairing the committee that is developing the Walworth County Child Advocacy Center in Elkhorn.
“I am very honored and humbled to serve and give back to the association that has given so much to me," said Lycholat. "Despite the economy, I will work very hard to keep our association moving forward and in a positive direction."
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts