On Dec. 14 Gerry Lycholat of Knutson Bros II, LLC was sworn in as President of the Lakeland Builders Association for the year “2013” by a Senior Officer of the Wisconsin Builders Association, Brandon Bartow.
Lycholat has served on many committees both at the state and local levels and is currently co-chairing the committee that is developing the Walworth County Child Advocacy Center in Elkhorn.
“I am very honored and humbled to serve and give back to the association that has given so much to me," said Lycholat. "Despite the economy, I will work very hard to keep our association moving forward and in a positive direction."
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts