On Dec. 14 Gerry Lycholat of Knutson Bros II, LLC was sworn in as President of the Lakeland Builders Association for the year “2013” by a Senior Officer of the Wisconsin Builders Association, Brandon Bartow.
Lycholat has served on many committees both at the state and local levels and is currently co-chairing the committee that is developing the Walworth County Child Advocacy Center in Elkhorn.
“I am very honored and humbled to serve and give back to the association that has given so much to me," said Lycholat. "Despite the economy, I will work very hard to keep our association moving forward and in a positive direction."
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts