The Waukesha County Park System will take 2013 picnic and group camping reservations begining Wednesday, Jan. 2, starting at 8:15 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 515 W. Moreland Boulevard, Room AC230, in Waukesha.
Reservations are first-come first-serve, so it is suggested you have a second date or location option. New for 2013, full payment is due at time of booking.
There will be a member of the Parks staff standing outside the main door entrance of the courthouse beginning at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, handing out numbers to those individuals waiting in line. Park personnel will be there until the front doors open at 7:30 a.m. After that time, Park personnel will continue handing out numbers upstairs in the hallway outside Room #AC230.
If you do not have a number, you will not be able to place a reservation. Walk-ins will be taken care of first, then phone messages and e-mails, left after 8 a.m. on Jan. 2 will be returned in the order that they were received. Messages received before 8 a.m. will be returned last.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts