The Waukesha County Park System will take 2013 picnic and group camping reservations begining Wednesday, Jan. 2, starting at 8:15 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 515 W. Moreland Boulevard, Room AC230, in Waukesha.
Reservations are first-come first-serve, so it is suggested you have a second date or location option. New for 2013, full payment is due at time of booking.
There will be a member of the Parks staff standing outside the main door entrance of the courthouse beginning at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, handing out numbers to those individuals waiting in line. Park personnel will be there until the front doors open at 7:30 a.m. After that time, Park personnel will continue handing out numbers upstairs in the hallway outside Room #AC230.
If you do not have a number, you will not be able to place a reservation. Walk-ins will be taken care of first, then phone messages and e-mails, left after 8 a.m. on Jan. 2 will be returned in the order that they were received. Messages received before 8 a.m. will be returned last.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts