The Waukesha County Park System will take 2013 picnic and group camping reservations begining Wednesday, Jan. 2, starting at 8:15 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 515 W. Moreland Boulevard, Room AC230, in Waukesha.
Reservations are first-come first-serve, so it is suggested you have a second date or location option. New for 2013, full payment is due at time of booking.
There will be a member of the Parks staff standing outside the main door entrance of the courthouse beginning at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, handing out numbers to those individuals waiting in line. Park personnel will be there until the front doors open at 7:30 a.m. After that time, Park personnel will continue handing out numbers upstairs in the hallway outside Room #AC230.
If you do not have a number, you will not be able to place a reservation. Walk-ins will be taken care of first, then phone messages and e-mails, left after 8 a.m. on Jan. 2 will be returned in the order that they were received. Messages received before 8 a.m. will be returned last.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts