At 8:02 p.m. Thursday some street lights in the Village of Hartland went out for about 10 minutes before returning to power. The street lights that went out were on Highland Avenue.
At the same time the street lights went out, the inside house lights on the same street blinked off and on for about five minutes.
The outages were most iikely caused by blowing snow and gusty winds.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts