At 8:02 p.m. Thursday some street lights in the Village of Hartland went out for about 10 minutes before returning to power. The street lights that went out were on Highland Avenue.
At the same time the street lights went out, the inside house lights on the same street blinked off and on for about five minutes.
The outages were most iikely caused by blowing snow and gusty winds.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts