As of Dec. 24, the Salvation Army Red Kettle total is $436,497.41 or $16,497.41 over the goal.
"There will be additional income when the mini-counter kettles brought in about Jan. 4," said Carol Lemirand, corps officer with the Salvation Army, "so we could end the season at about $440,000 thanks to all the hard work of caring volunteers, hard working staff, and generous donors. What an outpouring of love as we meet the needs of individuals in 2013."
The Christmas Goal of $680,000 is still being calculated as people make their end of the year contributions which are counted toward the goal," Lemirand added. Currently the Salvation Army is $127,335 from its goal, but all receipts are not recorded as the staff takes a couple off days to celebrate Christmas.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts