As of Dec. 24, the Salvation Army Red Kettle total is $436,497.41 or $16,497.41 over the goal.
"There will be additional income when the mini-counter kettles brought in about Jan. 4," said Carol Lemirand, corps officer with the Salvation Army, "so we could end the season at about $440,000 thanks to all the hard work of caring volunteers, hard working staff, and generous donors. What an outpouring of love as we meet the needs of individuals in 2013."
The Christmas Goal of $680,000 is still being calculated as people make their end of the year contributions which are counted toward the goal," Lemirand added. Currently the Salvation Army is $127,335 from its goal, but all receipts are not recorded as the staff takes a couple off days to celebrate Christmas.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts