The annual Joe Raymond Memorial Hockey Classic will take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena. Six teams will take part in this year's meet. John Marino is the tournament director.
Teams taking part this year are Waukesha, Janesville, Brookfield/Catholic Memorial, University School, Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc and Stevens Point.
Three games will be played all three days. Games will start at 4 p.m. on Thursday, at 4 p.m. on Friday and at 2 p.m. on Saturday. The championship game will be Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
KM/Mukwonago/OHS will play Stevens Point at 8 p.m. on Thursday and will play USM on Friday at 6 p.m. Saturday's pairings will be determined by the outcome of the games from Thursday and Friday.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts