The annual Joe Raymond Memorial Hockey Classic will take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena. Six teams will take part in this year's meet. John Marino is the tournament director.
Teams taking part this year are Waukesha, Janesville, Brookfield/Catholic Memorial, University School, Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc and Stevens Point.
Three games will be played all three days. Games will start at 4 p.m. on Thursday, at 4 p.m. on Friday and at 2 p.m. on Saturday. The championship game will be Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
KM/Mukwonago/OHS will play Stevens Point at 8 p.m. on Thursday and will play USM on Friday at 6 p.m. Saturday's pairings will be determined by the outcome of the games from Thursday and Friday.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts