The annual Joe Raymond Memorial Hockey Classic will take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena. Six teams will take part in this year's meet. John Marino is the tournament director.
Teams taking part this year are Waukesha, Janesville, Brookfield/Catholic Memorial, University School, Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc and Stevens Point.
Three games will be played all three days. Games will start at 4 p.m. on Thursday, at 4 p.m. on Friday and at 2 p.m. on Saturday. The championship game will be Saturday at 6:30 p.m.
KM/Mukwonago/OHS will play Stevens Point at 8 p.m. on Thursday and will play USM on Friday at 6 p.m. Saturday's pairings will be determined by the outcome of the games from Thursday and Friday.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts