The Kettle Moraine Chapter of Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes will present Three Easy Ways to Propagate Your Native Seeds by Theresa and Gerhard Stegemann on Saturday, Jan. 12 at 1 p.m. at the South Kettle Moraine State Forest Headquarters, S91W39091 Highway 59, Eagle, one mile west of Eagle.
Three easy and inexpensive methods of propagation that anyone can master will be demonstrated. Stegemanns will also describe the transformation of their three-quarter acre Whitewater Lake shoreline property from a Canada Goose respite to an abundantly diverse wildlife habitat of trees, shrubs and prairie/savanna plantings.
The presentation is open to the public. There is no admission fee. Refreshments will be served.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts