The Kettle Moraine Chapter of Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes will present Three Easy Ways to Propagate Your Native Seeds by Theresa and Gerhard Stegemann on Saturday, Jan. 12 at 1 p.m. at the South Kettle Moraine State Forest Headquarters, S91W39091 Highway 59, Eagle, one mile west of Eagle.
Three easy and inexpensive methods of propagation that anyone can master will be demonstrated. Stegemanns will also describe the transformation of their three-quarter acre Whitewater Lake shoreline property from a Canada Goose respite to an abundantly diverse wildlife habitat of trees, shrubs and prairie/savanna plantings.
The presentation is open to the public. There is no admission fee. Refreshments will be served.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts