The Kettle Moraine Chapter of Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes will present Three Easy Ways to Propagate Your Native Seeds by Theresa and Gerhard Stegemann on Saturday, Jan. 12 at 1 p.m. at the South Kettle Moraine State Forest Headquarters, S91W39091 Highway 59, Eagle, one mile west of Eagle.
Three easy and inexpensive methods of propagation that anyone can master will be demonstrated. Stegemanns will also describe the transformation of their three-quarter acre Whitewater Lake shoreline property from a Canada Goose respite to an abundantly diverse wildlife habitat of trees, shrubs and prairie/savanna plantings.
The presentation is open to the public. There is no admission fee. Refreshments will be served.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts