The Kettle Moraine Chapter of Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes will present Three Easy Ways to Propagate Your Native Seeds by Theresa and Gerhard Stegemann on Saturday, Jan. 12 at 1 p.m. at the South Kettle Moraine State Forest Headquarters, S91W39091 Highway 59, Eagle, one mile west of Eagle.
Three easy and inexpensive methods of propagation that anyone can master will be demonstrated. Stegemanns will also describe the transformation of their three-quarter acre Whitewater Lake shoreline property from a Canada Goose respite to an abundantly diverse wildlife habitat of trees, shrubs and prairie/savanna plantings.
The presentation is open to the public. There is no admission fee. Refreshments will be served.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts