It's time for the annual Milwaukee Bucks "Library Reading Challenge" at the Oconomowoc Public Library. Students in grades 3-10 may pick up a special scorecard at the library, on which they keep track of how many pages they read.
When they reach 500 pages, they get a voucher for a free ticket to a Milwaukee Bucks game, where they will also receive a special Bucks t-shirt. Students who read 750 pages become "Overtime Readers" and enter into special drawings at the game they attend.
All scorecards are due to the library by Feb. 27. Scorecards and complete details are available at the library.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts