It's time for the annual Milwaukee Bucks "Library Reading Challenge" at the Oconomowoc Public Library. Students in grades 3-10 may pick up a special scorecard at the library, on which they keep track of how many pages they read.
When they reach 500 pages, they get a voucher for a free ticket to a Milwaukee Bucks game, where they will also receive a special Bucks t-shirt. Students who read 750 pages become "Overtime Readers" and enter into special drawings at the game they attend.
All scorecards are due to the library by Feb. 27. Scorecards and complete details are available at the library.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts