It's time for the annual Milwaukee Bucks "Library Reading Challenge" at the Oconomowoc Public Library. Students in grades 3-10 may pick up a special scorecard at the library, on which they keep track of how many pages they read.
When they reach 500 pages, they get a voucher for a free ticket to a Milwaukee Bucks game, where they will also receive a special Bucks t-shirt. Students who read 750 pages become "Overtime Readers" and enter into special drawings at the game they attend.
All scorecards are due to the library by Feb. 27. Scorecards and complete details are available at the library.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts