It's time for the annual Milwaukee Bucks "Library Reading Challenge" at the Oconomowoc Public Library. Students in grades 3-10 may pick up a special scorecard at the library, on which they keep track of how many pages they read.
When they reach 500 pages, they get a voucher for a free ticket to a Milwaukee Bucks game, where they will also receive a special Bucks t-shirt. Students who read 750 pages become "Overtime Readers" and enter into special drawings at the game they attend.
All scorecards are due to the library by Feb. 27. Scorecards and complete details are available at the library.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts