City of Delafield - The Common Council observed a moment of silence tonight in honor of Tom Maney, the city's building inspector for a quarter of a century, who died earlier today at the age of 62 at AngelsGrace Hospice in Oconomowoc.
Maney worked with his father Floyd in the family business, the Maney Hardward store, before he and Mark Miller created Miller Maney Inspectors in 1992. He served as the city's part-time contractual building inspector from 1986 to until his retirement last year. He served on the Plan Commission from 1979 to 1989.
A memorial service has been scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 7 at Christ the King Lutheran Church at 3p.m. Visitation will be at the church beginning at 1:00 p.m. Pagenkopf Funeral Home in Oconomowoc is charge of the arrangements.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts