City of Delafield - The Common Council observed a moment of silence tonight in honor of Tom Maney, the city's building inspector for a quarter of a century, who died earlier today at the age of 62 at AngelsGrace Hospice in Oconomowoc.
Maney worked with his father Floyd in the family business, the Maney Hardward store, before he and Mark Miller created Miller Maney Inspectors in 1992. He served as the city's part-time contractual building inspector from 1986 to until his retirement last year. He served on the Plan Commission from 1979 to 1989.
A memorial service has been scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 7 at Christ the King Lutheran Church at 3p.m. Visitation will be at the church beginning at 1:00 p.m. Pagenkopf Funeral Home in Oconomowoc is charge of the arrangements.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts