City of Delafield - The Common Council observed a moment of silence tonight in honor of Tom Maney, the city's building inspector for a quarter of a century, who died earlier today at the age of 62 at AngelsGrace Hospice in Oconomowoc.
Maney worked with his father Floyd in the family business, the Maney Hardward store, before he and Mark Miller created Miller Maney Inspectors in 1992. He served as the city's part-time contractual building inspector from 1986 to until his retirement last year. He served on the Plan Commission from 1979 to 1989.
A memorial service has been scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 7 at Christ the King Lutheran Church at 3p.m. Visitation will be at the church beginning at 1:00 p.m. Pagenkopf Funeral Home in Oconomowoc is charge of the arrangements.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts