City of Delafield - The Common Council observed a moment of silence tonight in honor of Tom Maney, the city's building inspector for a quarter of a century, who died earlier today at the age of 62 at AngelsGrace Hospice in Oconomowoc.
Maney worked with his father Floyd in the family business, the Maney Hardward store, before he and Mark Miller created Miller Maney Inspectors in 1992. He served as the city's part-time contractual building inspector from 1986 to until his retirement last year. He served on the Plan Commission from 1979 to 1989.
A memorial service has been scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 7 at Christ the King Lutheran Church at 3p.m. Visitation will be at the church beginning at 1:00 p.m. Pagenkopf Funeral Home in Oconomowoc is charge of the arrangements.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts