City of Delafield - The Common Council observed a moment of silence tonight in honor of Tom Maney, the city's building inspector for a quarter of a century, who died earlier today at the age of 62 at AngelsGrace Hospice in Oconomowoc.
Maney worked with his father Floyd in the family business, the Maney Hardward store, before he and Mark Miller created Miller Maney Inspectors in 1992. He served as the city's part-time contractual building inspector from 1986 to until his retirement last year. He served on the Plan Commission from 1979 to 1989.
A memorial service has been scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 7 at Christ the King Lutheran Church at 3p.m. Visitation will be at the church beginning at 1:00 p.m. Pagenkopf Funeral Home in Oconomowoc is charge of the arrangements.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts