St. Joseph’s Catholic School in Big Bend will kick off the nationwide Catholic Schools Week celebration with an Open House on Jan. 27, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be served. The school band will perform, and there will be a Scholastic book fair. Classroom tours will be given, and teachers will be available in their classrooms to welcome visitors and answer questions. Join our students for mass at 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
Other activities for the week-long celebration include Jump Rope/Hoops for Heart, a pep rally, career day, and Pennies for Patients service project to benefit leukemia research.
For more information, contact: Mrs. Susan Shawver, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts