St. Joseph’s Catholic School in Big Bend will kick off the nationwide Catholic Schools Week celebration with an Open House on Jan. 27, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be served. The school band will perform, and there will be a Scholastic book fair. Classroom tours will be given, and teachers will be available in their classrooms to welcome visitors and answer questions. Join our students for mass at 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
Other activities for the week-long celebration include Jump Rope/Hoops for Heart, a pep rally, career day, and Pennies for Patients service project to benefit leukemia research.
For more information, contact: Mrs. Susan Shawver, Principal, email@example.com.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts