St. Joseph’s Catholic School in Big Bend will kick off the nationwide Catholic Schools Week celebration with an Open House on Jan. 27, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be served. The school band will perform, and there will be a Scholastic book fair. Classroom tours will be given, and teachers will be available in their classrooms to welcome visitors and answer questions. Join our students for mass at 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
Other activities for the week-long celebration include Jump Rope/Hoops for Heart, a pep rally, career day, and Pennies for Patients service project to benefit leukemia research.
For more information, contact: Mrs. Susan Shawver, Principal, email@example.com.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts