Kimberly Joy Krueger, parent coach and mother of 12, presents the six-week parenting program, Parenting the Love and Logic Way, which is designed for parents of children of all ages to provide practical skills that can be used immediately.
A free one-hour sample class will be offered on Sunday, Jan. 20 at 1 p.m. at Good Shepherd Lutheran, 1936 Emery St. East Troy.
Classes are held for six Sundays beginning Feb. 10 through March 17 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Call (262) 642-3310 with questions.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts