St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West Mukwonago, will hold an Epiphany Concert on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 6:30pm. Numerous musical groups including choirs, bells, chimes, and the St. John's contemporary band and choir will be presenting.
An all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner, hosted by Ignite Student Ministry, will proceed the concert beginning at 5 p.m. Cost of the spaghetti dinner is $8 for adults and $5 for children 5 to 12. Children under 5 are free Tickets available at the door or by calling (262) 363-4999.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts