St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West Mukwonago, will hold an Epiphany Concert on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 6:30pm. Numerous musical groups including choirs, bells, chimes, and the St. John's contemporary band and choir will be presenting.
An all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner, hosted by Ignite Student Ministry, will proceed the concert beginning at 5 p.m. Cost of the spaghetti dinner is $8 for adults and $5 for children 5 to 12. Children under 5 are free Tickets available at the door or by calling (262) 363-4999.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts