St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West Mukwonago, will hold an Epiphany Concert on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 6:30pm. Numerous musical groups including choirs, bells, chimes, and the St. John's contemporary band and choir will be presenting.
An all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner, hosted by Ignite Student Ministry, will proceed the concert beginning at 5 p.m. Cost of the spaghetti dinner is $8 for adults and $5 for children 5 to 12. Children under 5 are free Tickets available at the door or by calling (262) 363-4999.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts