St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West Mukwonago, will hold an Epiphany Concert on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 6:30pm. Numerous musical groups including choirs, bells, chimes, and the St. John's contemporary band and choir will be presenting.
An all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner, hosted by Ignite Student Ministry, will proceed the concert beginning at 5 p.m. Cost of the spaghetti dinner is $8 for adults and $5 for children 5 to 12. Children under 5 are free Tickets available at the door or by calling (262) 363-4999.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts