St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church, 410 Hwy NN West Mukwonago, will hold an Epiphany Concert on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 6:30pm. Numerous musical groups including choirs, bells, chimes, and the St. John's contemporary band and choir will be presenting.
An all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner, hosted by Ignite Student Ministry, will proceed the concert beginning at 5 p.m. Cost of the spaghetti dinner is $8 for adults and $5 for children 5 to 12. Children under 5 are free Tickets available at the door or by calling (262) 363-4999.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts