The 2013 Whole Farm Workshops at Michael Fields Agricultural Institute in East Troy begin Friday, Jan. 18 with Cultivating Organic Fruie Market from 9 a.m. to noon adn Managing Weeds for Vegetable Production from 1 to 4 p.m. Course cost is $40 or $32 for CRAFT and FairShare members.
For more information visit here.
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts