The 2013 Whole Farm Workshops at Michael Fields Agricultural Institute in East Troy begin Friday, Jan. 18 with Cultivating Organic Fruie Market from 9 a.m. to noon adn Managing Weeds for Vegetable Production from 1 to 4 p.m. Course cost is $40 or $32 for CRAFT and FairShare members.
For more information visit here.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts