The 2013 Whole Farm Workshops at Michael Fields Agricultural Institute in East Troy begin Friday, Jan. 18 with Cultivating Organic Fruie Market from 9 a.m. to noon adn Managing Weeds for Vegetable Production from 1 to 4 p.m. Course cost is $40 or $32 for CRAFT and FairShare members.
For more information visit here.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts