Pewaukee's girls basketball team won its seventh straight game Tuesday night as they overwhelmed visiting Shorewood in the second half, 65-40. PHS outscored the Greyhounds (9-6, 5-6) in the final two periods, 39-21.
The win moved the Pewaukee record to 12-2 overall and 8-2 in Woodland Conference play.
Freshman forward Abby Gerrits had a huge second half for Pewaukee, scoring 17 of her team-high 20 points. She also grabbed 8 rebounds. Katie Wood chipped in with 10 points and Lindsay Wisniewski added 8 for the winners.
Robbie Holland scored 25 points for Shorewood.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts