Pewaukee's girls basketball team won its seventh straight game Tuesday night as they overwhelmed visiting Shorewood in the second half, 65-40. PHS outscored the Greyhounds (9-6, 5-6) in the final two periods, 39-21.
The win moved the Pewaukee record to 12-2 overall and 8-2 in Woodland Conference play.
Freshman forward Abby Gerrits had a huge second half for Pewaukee, scoring 17 of her team-high 20 points. She also grabbed 8 rebounds. Katie Wood chipped in with 10 points and Lindsay Wisniewski added 8 for the winners.
Robbie Holland scored 25 points for Shorewood.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts