Pewaukee's girls basketball team won its seventh straight game Tuesday night as they overwhelmed visiting Shorewood in the second half, 65-40. PHS outscored the Greyhounds (9-6, 5-6) in the final two periods, 39-21.
The win moved the Pewaukee record to 12-2 overall and 8-2 in Woodland Conference play.
Freshman forward Abby Gerrits had a huge second half for Pewaukee, scoring 17 of her team-high 20 points. She also grabbed 8 rebounds. Katie Wood chipped in with 10 points and Lindsay Wisniewski added 8 for the winners.
Robbie Holland scored 25 points for Shorewood.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts