An 18-year-old man was charged with four counts of misdemeanor burglary on Jan. 15 after allegedly stealing from vehicles in the Village of Pewaukee and Village of Hartland last October.
Jesse D. Reed was arrested at his residence in the Village of Hartland on Dec. 10 after a warrant for his arrest was filed for an unrelated drug charge. According to the criminal complaint, items allegedly belonging to the victims, including a Pakistan buck knife, a Sanyo camera, a JVC car stereo and a Garmin GPS unit, were found in the defendant’s backpack.
A heroin kit and oxycodone pill were also alleged to have been found in Reed’s possession. He is subsequently also being charged with one count of possession of narcotic drugs and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
The thefts took place in the area of Quinlan Drive in the Village of Pewaukee and Hill Street and Ridgeway Place in the Village of Hartland.
If convicted of all counts, Reed could face up to 36 months in prison, fined up to $40,000, or both. The charges against him were filed in Waukesha County Circuit Court.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts