Classes at Kettle Moraine High School and Wales Elementary School will resume on Friday, Jan. 18. Classes and after-school activities have been cancelled for Wednesday evening and Thursday after an alleged bomb threat was discovered in the school. Final exams originally scheduled for Thursday will be taken on Friday.
Check the district website for the most current information regarding the situation.
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts