Classes at Kettle Moraine High School and Wales Elementary School will resume on Friday, Jan. 18. Classes and after-school activities have been cancelled for Wednesday evening and Thursday after an alleged bomb threat was discovered in the school. Final exams originally scheduled for Thursday will be taken on Friday.
Check the district website for the most current information regarding the situation.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts