Classes at Kettle Moraine High School and Wales Elementary School will resume on Friday, Jan. 18. Classes and after-school activities have been cancelled for Wednesday evening and Thursday after an alleged bomb threat was discovered in the school. Final exams originally scheduled for Thursday will be taken on Friday.
Check the district website for the most current information regarding the situation.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts