Classes at Kettle Moraine High School and Wales Elementary School will resume on Friday, Jan. 18. Classes and after-school activities have been cancelled for Wednesday evening and Thursday after an alleged bomb threat was discovered in the school. Final exams originally scheduled for Thursday will be taken on Friday.
Check the district website for the most current information regarding the situation.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts