Classes at Kettle Moraine High School and Wales Elementary School will resume on Friday, Jan. 18. Classes and after-school activities have been cancelled for Wednesday evening and Thursday after an alleged bomb threat was discovered in the school. Final exams originally scheduled for Thursday will be taken on Friday.
Check the district website for the most current information regarding the situation.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts