Mukwonago Community Library welcomed Jane Ameel as interim director this week. This comes after Nick Weber, former library director of more than 4 years, left for a similar position in Illinois.
Jane Ameel retired as the Waukesha Public Library director after 28 years of service in May and is excited about the interim position with Mukwonago.
"I just found out that I like productive activity and liked having co-workers and a good structure," Ameel said.
Right now, Ameel's appointment is expected to last approximately 6 months. The search process is under way for a permant replacement.
For more information on Ameel, see next week's issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts