Mukwonago Community Library welcomed Jane Ameel as interim director this week. This comes after Nick Weber, former library director of more than 4 years, left for a similar position in Illinois.
Jane Ameel retired as the Waukesha Public Library director after 28 years of service in May and is excited about the interim position with Mukwonago.
"I just found out that I like productive activity and liked having co-workers and a good structure," Ameel said.
Right now, Ameel's appointment is expected to last approximately 6 months. The search process is under way for a permant replacement.
For more information on Ameel, see next week's issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts