Sweep out the cobwebs in your mind, strap on your thinking cap and get ready to match wits for a worthy cause.
St. Anskar’s Episcopal Church in Hartland is holding a trivia night fundraiser and silent auction to benefit the Lake Area Free Clinic.
The event will be held on Saturday, Jan. 26, at 7 p.m., following a pot luck supper. There is a maximum of eight players per team allowed, ages 12 and up. Cost of participation is $15 per person, which includes trivia, snacks and childcare.
For ticket information contact Bill Webster at billw1220@ Hotmail.com, or call 414-640-0557.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts