The Town of Mukwonago investigated a fatal accident yesterday, Jan. 21. The single vehicle incident was reported on Highway I just west of Highway 83 around 3:48 p.m.
A 39 year-old City of Waukesha resident, Kristin Bear, was pronounced dead at the scene after her 2006 Saturn View left the road and struck a tree.
Town of Mukwonago Police Chief Tom Czarnecki said that it does not appear this was caused by a highway factor. There is currently no indication of the cause of the incident and no additional information available at this time.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts