The Town of Mukwonago investigated a fatal accident yesterday, Jan. 21. The single vehicle incident was reported on Highway I just west of Highway 83 around 3:48 p.m.
A 39 year-old City of Waukesha resident, Kristin Bear, was pronounced dead at the scene after her 2006 Saturn View left the road and struck a tree.
Town of Mukwonago Police Chief Tom Czarnecki said that it does not appear this was caused by a highway factor. There is currently no indication of the cause of the incident and no additional information available at this time.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts