The Town of Mukwonago investigated a fatal accident yesterday, Jan. 21. The single vehicle incident was reported on Highway I just west of Highway 83 around 3:48 p.m.
A 39 year-old City of Waukesha resident, Kristin Bear, was pronounced dead at the scene after her 2006 Saturn View left the road and struck a tree.
Town of Mukwonago Police Chief Tom Czarnecki said that it does not appear this was caused by a highway factor. There is currently no indication of the cause of the incident and no additional information available at this time.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts