The Town of Mukwonago investigated a fatal accident yesterday, Jan. 21. The single vehicle incident was reported on Highway I just west of Highway 83 around 3:48 p.m.
A 39 year-old City of Waukesha resident, Kristin Bear, was pronounced dead at the scene after her 2006 Saturn View left the road and struck a tree.
Town of Mukwonago Police Chief Tom Czarnecki said that it does not appear this was caused by a highway factor. There is currently no indication of the cause of the incident and no additional information available at this time.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts