The Town of Mukwonago investigated a fatal accident yesterday, Jan. 21. The single vehicle incident was reported on Highway I just west of Highway 83 around 3:48 p.m.
A 39 year-old City of Waukesha resident, Kristin Bear, was pronounced dead at the scene after her 2006 Saturn View left the road and struck a tree.
Town of Mukwonago Police Chief Tom Czarnecki said that it does not appear this was caused by a highway factor. There is currently no indication of the cause of the incident and no additional information available at this time.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts