Waukesha – A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with three counts of manufacturing and delivering cocaine, second offense, and three counts of maintaining a drug trafficking place on Jan. 21.
Marcus D. White, 4627 N. 27th St. in Milwaukee, was arrested on Jan. 17 as part of a sting operation by the Waukesha Police Department. The department provided a criminal informant with marked currency to exchange for the crack cocaine White allegedly sold.
The criminal informant allegedly met White, also known as “D,” at a Waukesha gas station on Jan. 2, where the defendant provided the informant with .5 grams of crack. They met again in Waukesha on Jan. 14 and Jan. 17, each time the defendant allegedly provided subsequently larger amounts of crack to the informant.
White pleaded guilty in 2008 to felony possession of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, for which he received a six month license suspension and 10 months confinement in a house of correction.
If convicted of all charges, the defendant could face up to 52 years and six months in prison, $105,000 in fines, or both.
White’s next expected court date is Jan. 31.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts