Waukesha – A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with three counts of manufacturing and delivering cocaine, second offense, and three counts of maintaining a drug trafficking place on Jan. 21.
Marcus D. White, 4627 N. 27th St. in Milwaukee, was arrested on Jan. 17 as part of a sting operation by the Waukesha Police Department. The department provided a criminal informant with marked currency to exchange for the crack cocaine White allegedly sold.
The criminal informant allegedly met White, also known as “D,” at a Waukesha gas station on Jan. 2, where the defendant provided the informant with .5 grams of crack. They met again in Waukesha on Jan. 14 and Jan. 17, each time the defendant allegedly provided subsequently larger amounts of crack to the informant.
White pleaded guilty in 2008 to felony possession of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, for which he received a six month license suspension and 10 months confinement in a house of correction.
If convicted of all charges, the defendant could face up to 52 years and six months in prison, $105,000 in fines, or both.
White’s next expected court date is Jan. 31.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts