Waukesha – A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court with three counts of manufacturing and delivering cocaine, second offense, and three counts of maintaining a drug trafficking place on Jan. 21.
Marcus D. White, 4627 N. 27th St. in Milwaukee, was arrested on Jan. 17 as part of a sting operation by the Waukesha Police Department. The department provided a criminal informant with marked currency to exchange for the crack cocaine White allegedly sold.
The criminal informant allegedly met White, also known as “D,” at a Waukesha gas station on Jan. 2, where the defendant provided the informant with .5 grams of crack. They met again in Waukesha on Jan. 14 and Jan. 17, each time the defendant allegedly provided subsequently larger amounts of crack to the informant.
White pleaded guilty in 2008 to felony possession of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, for which he received a six month license suspension and 10 months confinement in a house of correction.
If convicted of all charges, the defendant could face up to 52 years and six months in prison, $105,000 in fines, or both.
White’s next expected court date is Jan. 31.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts