The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education will meet on Feb. 5 to interview search firms to hire to fill the district's top spot. Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker announced in December that she will retire at the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
The Board will meet with between four and six firms and hopes to make a decision on which to hire following the interview process.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts