The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education will meet on Feb. 5 to interview search firms to hire to fill the district's top spot. Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker announced in December that she will retire at the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
The Board will meet with between four and six firms and hopes to make a decision on which to hire following the interview process.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts