The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education will meet on Feb. 5 to interview search firms to hire to fill the district's top spot. Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker announced in December that she will retire at the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
The Board will meet with between four and six firms and hopes to make a decision on which to hire following the interview process.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts