The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education will meet on Feb. 5 to interview search firms to hire to fill the district's top spot. Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker announced in December that she will retire at the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
The Board will meet with between four and six firms and hopes to make a decision on which to hire following the interview process.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts