The Oconomowoc Area School Board of Education will meet on Feb. 5 to interview search firms to hire to fill the district's top spot. Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker announced in December that she will retire at the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
The Board will meet with between four and six firms and hopes to make a decision on which to hire following the interview process.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts